Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Today is Good Day

This week will be a very busy week for Christopher. Today he has an appointment with his Oncologist to sign his paper work for his Chemo treatment. Tomorrow he goes back for a CT scan and Thursday he goes to visit his surgeon to make sure that his colon is healing the way it should be.

I have to say today a huge smile came over my face. We were getting ready for work this morning and I walked into the bathroom to tell Christopher that I was going to wake up our little muchkin to get him ready and Christopher looked at me and asked for a hug. Then he said, "You know what, today is a good day! I feel really good today." I think I smiled from the inside out. This is the first time he has said, "he is having a good day" and I felt like he was saying it because it was true and not to make me feel better.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am so glad he is feeling good! Keep checking off those boxes! It's like the strikeout signs at baseball games- keep on working towards the perfect game!!!