Thursday, November 8, 2007

Have You Been Inked?


Amber (Ethan's God Mother) and I have always kicked around the idea of doing something together; something fun that we enjoy. A few years ago Amber told me of an idea she had and I thought it was a wonderful - no one else was doing anything like it and I could see a need for people to want to have it! And so Socially Inked was born. You might ask, what is Socially Inked? Socially Inked provides custom invitation/greeting card service for social occations. We will not only design and print invitations for baby showers, baby annocments, birthday parties and holiday's, but we will also address them and mail them for you! And if already have your invitations or cards - for a small fee we will take the hassle out of addressing and mailing them for you!

Amber is working on the website to let people know more (Amber had her baby girl on October 5th, so the web site is just a splash page for now), but I wanted to offer to those whom might want to use this service 10% off their first order if they place their order before November 30th.
For more information email me at denise@sociallyinked.com.

No comments: