Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Angels

On Sunday I was visited by a very special couple; an attorney (who is helping me with Christopher's things), his wife and their two beautiful children. Their small group at their church came to together and got Ethan a few things for Christmas. I'll have to admit when they called to find out what would be a good time to drop everything off, I thought that there might be a gift or two. I was (and still am) in shock by what was brought.

Last night while I wrapped everything I was brought to tears looking at everything. I'm not sure if they knew that Ethan LOVES Veggie Tales, but someone got him a Veggie Tale CD and toy! There are crayons and coloring pads, clothes, toys, trucks - the list goes on. And they are all things that Ethan is just going to love and enjoy playing with!

Ethan and I are so blessed to have these people, these angels, in our lives. I don't think I could ever thank these people enough and I hope one day I could say to all of them face-to-face; "Thank you from the bottom of out hearts!"

No comments: