Thursday, August 16, 2007

Living Strong Means Living Strong for Those Around You

Yesterday I got an email from the Lance Armstrong Foundation entitled, "Living Strong Means Challenging Your Self" and at that time I thought what an amazing statement. So on the way home from work last night was thinking in my head what my next blog would be about and thought the title will be "Living Strong Means: Enjoying Life," and I would talk about our proofing session that we were going to do that night, how great the photos looked, how we enjoy each moment in life, etc.

However, by the end of the night my blog changed. A while back Deanna told me about a family who was also going through the journey of having a loved one with cancer. The Freeman's are a very strong family that need our prayers right now. Mr. Freeman is battling with cancer and the family has had some run of bad luck and they need our prayers and good thoughts channeled there way. Cindy Freeman and I have exchanged emails here and there and I am sure they would love to know that there are some people out there thinking of them.

You can read more about the Freeman's on Deanna's Blog - click here to read about The Freemans.

Today lets say a prayer for the Freeman family; today let's live strong for those around us; today lets live strong for the Freeman's.

No comments: