Thursday, May 29, 2008

3 lbs.

When Christopher went into the hospital he weighed (sorry love I have to share) 242lbs and over the past year I have watched him slowly lose weight; to the point of giving him the nick name of "My incredible shrinking husband". At his last chemo visit the Dr. told him that he weighed 175lbs (with close on) and he needed to gain some weight (easier said than done when your on chemo).

Well I am happy to say that Christopher has put on 3lbs! He weighed him self last night (in his boxers) and he weighed in at 178lbs! (And trust me when I say, he has never been at 178 in the past month, so this was really exciting for us both!)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Holy Moley! I knew he was looking a lot thinner- but that's a WHOLE lot! Glad to hear that he is packing a bit on again.
You know, I love to bake and hate to have to eat it, so if I can help in any way, just holler! :)