Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Quick Seibert Family Update

Christopher, Denise and Ethan would like to thank everyone for their generosity, support and prayers over these last few days. They are truly touched by the outreach by people they don't even know who are willing to help them at this time in their lives. While Denise and Ethan are spending quality time with Christopher, I will be updating their blog to let everyone know how things are going. Your prayers and support are definitely being felt, and heard.

Again thank you all for your support to the Seibert Family.
With sincere gratitude,
Amber Abney

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Christopher. I belong to a group called Grayhawk Moms. I found out about you through this group. I just wanted to send a quick note of encouragement. Thankfully, you are a young, strong man in faith and physically. Keep kicking butt on this cancer and keep believing you can overcome it. You and your family are in my prayers.