Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Garden

So part two of yesterday's post "Here I Go". In that moment after dancing in the kitchen with Ethan I thought of all the things that Christopher and I had once planned on doing or at the least talked about it, but never found time or never got around to it. However, just because Christopher isn't here physically to help me do these things - doesn't mean that he's not here in spirit to help me with them.

So first thing on the list, grow a vegetable and herb garden! So Saturday morning Ethan, my cousin and I went to Lowes and I got all the seeds I wanted to plant! Carrots, Basil, onions, green onions, tomatoes...the list goes on. It was so exciting sitting on my stool out in the garage, while Ethan napped, working on the planting table my dad made for me out of an old rabbit cage stand.

It was freeing to know in my heart that this just one of the many things that Christopher and I will do together; in my heart.

And yes those are my seeds I planted! Can't wait to watch them grow!

No comments: