Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ethan's Running with the Bull (*hum* Longhorns)


This past weekend Christopher and I took Ethan out to Seei Circle, and for those of you that don't live in Frisco - it's a little park that celebrates the cattle drives that went through our fair city. There are rather large Longhorn statues, Cowboys on horses and a little path that meanders in one great big loop around it all. We thought Ethan would enjoy the Longhorn...umm, not really. As you can see, Ethan was a little more than hesitant. But once "Daddy pet the longhorn statue" - it was a cake walk!


Ethan sat down for a few seconds only to want to take shoes off, and then he was off and Running with the Bulls - *umm*, sorry the longhorns.


The Longhorn statues are so life like and we really had fun out there chasing Ethan around and playing.





So a while back I was tagged and I now I have to tell you eight things about me. Well it was hard coming up with eight things, but this is what I got!

  • I don't make first impression, I think they steer you wrong 80% of the time. You never know when someone is having an off day.
  • I love and can't get enough of Harry Potter - yes I have all the books and movies.
  • Tinkerbell and Audre Hepburn are my idols.
  • I was once told by my economics teacher in high school that I was an economics genius - I went into art instead (guess that's what you get when your the product of two CPAs - an economically sound artist) :}
  • I'm a lefty, but I paint with my right hand - (sorry, it was hard coming up with eight things)
  • At the end of every night, Christopher and I say a prayer and thank God for everyone in our lives.
  • I think every thing in life can be laughed at, when the time is right.
  • I personally feel that tis better to bit the tongue than to muster up the words, "I'm sorry".
This coming Monday is Chemo day. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren said...

Love the pictures of Ethan and the longhorns! They turned out great.
Oh, and I am totally with you on Harry Potter and Audre Hepburn!
We'll be praying for Chris on Monday- although I know he will do fine. :)