Friday, November 7, 2008

Week in Review

Today I finished up my first week back at work. It wasn't exciting by any means, no one talked to me really and I was left to my own to schedule group sessions for Ethan and I and write some more thank you notes to people who have sent cards and food. Today was my first real project and while it was fun to get back into the work grove, all I could think of was - "I lost my husband, my best friend and I'm working on a flow chart (insert eye brow raise here)".

I did go have lunch with Deanna today and it was nice to get out of the office and chat with someone that I haven't spoken to in awhile. While we ate we talked about Christopher, Ethan and the love that Christopher and I shared. I will admit that Christopher and I shared a love that was stronger than most and we both knew our love was special in our eyes. But it was heart warming to hear people also say that they saw it too.

When I got back to the office I had left my music on and when I put my head set on this is what was playing. It reminds me of Christopher and I. Turn it up, think of the one you love and rock out to that feeling - that was how Christopher and I felt about life, love and each other.

I cant stop loving you - Van Halen

No comments: