Friday, June 20, 2008

A Passie, Blanket, Pretzels or iPhone...

In my line of work I direct art; wither it be on paper or film. I drive my team crazy with odd requests like, "the crop on that looks odd, please tweak it. The color on that is too warm, dull it down." So when it comes to out side artists I know what it's like to hear - "I want this and I want that", so I don't try to be that way.

Well it seems as though Ethan might be walking in his mummy's foot steps when it comes to art directing. This morning he wanted to wear the shirt he picked out (not the one I spent time on ironing), then when go to take the photos, he wanted to do it his way. It was all about the passie, blanket, pretzels or iPhone. And even a few times he left "the set" to scout out new venues.

He was, as you say, cranky today! But what can you say when you're dealing with a rock+star! (inside joke from this morning). So in the end, one or all of his photos will end up with either a: passie, blanket, cup of pretzels or my iPhone in the shot. But what can say - when I look at those photos I will always remember my little star on that day!

1 comment:

Devine Photography said...

He was fabulous and although I haven't gone through them yet, I feel great about what we got. My favorite pics of my middle daughter are the ones with her paci's...the real her, ya know?

Thanks again for yesterday, hangin' with me at my artsy locale and breaking it in for me :)