Thursday, June 5, 2008

What's Your Theme Song?

This might sound nuts, but really think that everyone has a theme song. You listen to a song that reminds you of your college days, the day you got married or your first kiss - those are your theme songs for the things in life you want to remember.

Recently, one song has come up several times on my iPod and today I declared this my family's theme song for the year 2008.

What would be your theme song?

Enjoy the lyrics or click play at the bottom to listen to it - enjoy everyone!

No One by Alicia Keys
I just want you close,
where you can stay forever,
you can be sure that it will only get better.

You and me together,
through the days and nights
I don't worry cause every things gonna be alright.
People keep talking
they can say what they like
but all i know is everything going to be alright.

No one,no one,no one,c
an get in the way i'm feeling and,
no one,no one can get in the way of what i feel for you,
you,you get in the way i'm gonna feel for you

When the rain is pouring down and my heart is hurtin'
you will always be around this i know for certain

I know some people search the world
to find something like what we have
i know people will try try to define something
so real so til the end of time i'm telling there's no one
no one no one no one can get in the way i'm gonna feel
and no one no one no one can get in the way i'm gonna feel for you.

No One - Alicia Keys

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Great song for your family! I always think of our families theme song as "I'll stand by you"...I like Carrie Underwood's Version.