Thursday, February 5, 2009

MMM....Taste Like Peanut Butter

WARNING: Gross content ahead! You've been warned!

One of my favorite parts of the day is picking Ethan up from Day Care and finding out all what he learned or did that day. Well today Ethan did a first and I pray that it's now out of his system; never wants to do it again.

His sitter said at 5 o'clock she was changing everyone and asked Ethan if he needed to go sit on the potty. He said yes and then started to grab at his rear (which is a sign that he went and NOT on the potty - if you get my drift).

Then before she knew it, Ethan grabbed a handful of poop out of his diaper! And before she had time to react (the shock of it all); he.... he.... (yes I'm going there) he.... he... (getting there) he... he.. (almost there) he... he...(getting close to being there) he.. he PUT IT IN HIS MOUTH! (yes, went there).

EWWWWWWWW. The idea of it while I type grosses me out and makes me want to brush my tongue with a Brillo pad and four gallons of mouth wash.

So as soon as we got home - it was tooth brush time! EWWWWWW. ACK, HACK, GAG! I'm going to go brush my teeth now........

No comments: