Sunday, February 8, 2009

One More Thing to Add to the Sitmulus Package

So this morning while making Ethan breakfast, I thought of one more thing I want to add to the "Don't get me started" Stimulus Package. A MONTHLY STIMULUS CHECK FOR SINGLE PARENTS WITH BOYS!

Ok, no joke. I figured it out and by the time Ethan hits his teen years... I am so doomed! He will eat three hundred times his weight in food. I can see it now. And where he puts it, only God knows that one (however, I'm suspicious of the big toe - it looks a little fatter than the other toes, might be a good storage place, but I'm still looking into it. I'll let everyone know when I find out).

This was my little man's breakfast for this morning! Gets up, drinks an 8oz sippy of OJ, then eats a yogurt (banana and strawberry), then asks for a sippy of milk, pulls a cereal bar out of the pantry - eats it, then asks for an apple - eats it and now he's looking to eat a banana. GEEZE! I can't even put away that much food in a day; more or less the combonation of foods he puts together!

I think it's safe to say, I'm so DOOMED. I'm taking donations if anyone wants to give to the "Bottomless Garbage Gut Fund".

No comments: