Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Bed

Yesterday the hospital bed arrived around 3:30ish. Mom and I had moved the living room furniture that morning to make room for it and I have to say it's odd to see a hospital bed in the middle of our living room.

Once it was set up we quickly moved Christopher into it. I think he's fighting how he's suppose to lay in it - but at least he's in it and I can help him in and out of it better. The bed came with a table that rolls up to the bed, so that's nice for him to eat his meals off of.

Other than the bed there still is no major changes. He's still sleeps most of the day and only wakes up for 15 minutes to say he needs the bathroom or something to eat. Mom has been a big help with Ethan, I could not imagine trying to care for Christopher and Ethan at the same time.

I want again to thank everyone who has helped us out. The out pouring of love to our family is over whelming and I can't begin to thank you all enough.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You don't know me - I read about your family on Frisco On-Line. I am in awe of the strength that you've both shown throughout this battle, and I just wanted to reach out to you. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Take Care.