Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So Many Things, So Many Memories

Before Christopher pasted he wanted for the last year to give his Cousin our dinning room set and his Mom china. Over a year ago Christopher packed up the china and was making plans on how to get the dishes and furniture to them in El Paso. When his Aunt and Cousin came in for the services they were able to take everything back with them. I wish Christopher could have been there to see the twinkle in his cousin's eye when she saw the greatest gift he could ever give her, but since he couldn't I was just happy that she could have this wonderful gift before her wedding day in November.

It had always been Christopher's plan to make the dinning room Ethan's play room, so with the room empty we spent the day putting Ethan's drawing table and other toys in the room. The empty room reminded me of the memories of us coming to the house when we were building it.

I found a bag of ties that he had planned to take to the dry cleaners - they had his after shave smell. I miss that smell. I miss him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how sad I am for you. I wish I could be there to help you get through this. Please know that even though I don't live in Frisco I am only a phone call away and if you ever need a place to stay my house is always open. You are an amazing woman with great courage. Love you!!

Gardener-Sinya said...

Hi Denise,

I read your stories, and I am sorry for you.

It's must be a very hard time in your life, and I believe you are strong enough to face every tomorrow with your lovely and cute boy.

Although we don't know each other, but I am very touched by these love stories.

Best regards,

Sinya