Monday, October 13, 2008

Services for Christopher

A Note from Denise: "Yesterday and today have been long days. And I want to take this time to thank everyone for there kind words of support and prayers. I still don't think I could ever thank every one enough."

Denise has been getting a lot of calls from loved ones wanting to attend the viewing/wake and funeral mass. Below is the information as of tonight:

The viewing/wake will be held Thursday evening at Allen Family Options (2120 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, Tx 75023) from 6pm-8.

The funeral mass will be held Friday at 10:30am at St. Francis of Assisi (8000 Eldorado Parkway Frisco, TX 75034) You can find a map & directions to the church at their website. The burial will immediately proceed the mass at Ridgeview Cemetery which is directly behind the church. Afterwards, a small luncheon will be held at the church.

Again Denise is requesting that in lieu of flowers donations be made to the American Cancer Society in Christopher's name or to the Seibert Family Fund for Ethan's future.

Thank you to everyone who continues to pray for the Seibert's. They are being felt by Denise and Ethan.

Thanks again for everyones support.
Amber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. My husband has a liver condition and I was searching the internet and I accidentally stumbled across your blog.

As I read it, I had high hopes for you and your family--but I also felt admiration for your spirit and strength. You have what it takes to make through this time of heaviness and grief. If you just hold on to the Lord a second, minute, hour, day, month at a time, it will get easier to live with. Time is healing and healing takes time.

God is good; He gave you a gift--your son (a piece of your husband) besides the piece of him that will always live in your heart.

My prayers are with you and your family. Take Care.

P.S. Thanks for sharing a piece of your life so unselfishly.