Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sonic

Yesterday (Tuesday), Christopher slept for most of the day. However around 5ish Christopher woke up and wanted food! So I made him a plate of fruit and a grilled cheese sandwich, which he informed Mary-Ann (the woman who comes out once a week to give us mass at home) that I make the best grill cheese. :}

After his dinner and mass Christopher told me he wanted a sundae from Sonic, but he wanted everyone to go: Me, him, Ethan and my Mom. So Mom strapped Ethan in his car seat and I helped Christopher in the car and we were off to Sonic.

On the way home from getting our yummy sundaes and banana splits it was so nice out side that we thought it would be nice to sit outside and eat our cool tasty treats. So I pulled up in the front of the house and we got a chair for Christopher and some blankets to keep him warm (there was a little nip in the air) and he sat out side and watched Ethan draw on the sidewalk with his chalk.

That little outing did tire him out and he went back to bed after wards, but I think he enjoyed.

No comments: