Friday, October 10, 2008

Spring Creek BBQ

Today Christopher had visitors from his work. The GM and the AGM (two other managers that he worked with and were close to) came by. They were touched that I called them and told them that if they would like to see Christopher they were welcome too.

While Christopher didn't wake up while they were here; I'm just glad they came by to tell him hello and that they missed him at work.

Christopher did wake up this morning and I was able to feed him a plate of fruit that he really enjoyed. At one point I place a piece of pineapple in his mouth and he said, "Oh, pineapple. Alright." Shortly after I finished feeding him, he went back to sleep.

I would also like to thank everyone for the cards ans sweet notes that have been arriving in the mail. It means so much to me that there are people out there caring and praying for us. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Pax,
Denise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Denise,
I stumbled upon your blog today. I was one of Chris's chemo nurses at NTRCC. I wanted to let you know that your family has been in our hearts and minds. We think of you often and wonder how you all are coping. We love Chris and think the world of him! What a privilege to know such an awesome guy! Please let me know if there is anything we can do now or at a later time.
Your family is in my prayers,
Liz Rice

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise... My name is Bryan Smith and I was one of Chris' employees. I just want you to know how sorry I am. I can not tell you how much of a privileged it was getting to know him. I want to let you know that he as well as your whole family is in my prayers and if there is anything that I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

Pax,
Bryan Smith